Speaker: Sherman Silber, USA
Dr. Sherman Silber, a renowned pioneer in microsurgery and infertility, is considered one of the world’s leading authorities on IVF, mini-IVF, sperm retrieval, ICSI, vasectomy reversal, male infertility, tubal ligation reversal, egg and embryo freezing, ovary transplantation and the reproductive biological clock. For over 38 years dr. Silber has originally developed all of the most popular fertility treatments used all around the world today.
We will be providing free web-based platforms for anyone in the ART field to come together, to productively use their time in the spirit of cooperation and partnership. The collaboration will require help and resources from many people, including local and national societies, universities and educational programs around the world. We invite everyone to participate in these free presentations, discussions and education.
The first of our live presentations will take place on Tuesday, March 31st 2020, at 5PM GMT / 6PM CET / 12PM EST. Our speakers will be discussing “IVF in the Time of COVID-19”.
Dr Kay Elder (Cambridge UK) “A close look at viruses and their relevance to ART“
Dr Lodovico Parmegiani (Bologna Italy) “Covid-19 in Liquid Nitrogen: a potential time-bomb?“.
These free presentations are at available to anyone working in reproductive science & medicine. There will be a limit of 1000 attendees – you are invited to register in advance for the meeting at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAtdO-vrz8ptZeX9UGyP8c5g2CtGtoSCw
Please support us by joining some of these meetings. If you would like to help with the collaborative effort visit our website for more details: http://ivfmeeting.com/
Founder members of this collaborative initiative including:
Jacques Cohen, Zsolt Peter Nagy, Alison Campbell, Ashok Agarwal, Liesl Nel-Themaat, Kay Elder, Pavlo Mazur, Eva Schenkman, Lodo Parmegiani, Kimball Pomeroy, Kelly Ketterson, Colin Howles, MaryAnn Szvetecz, Thomas Elliott, Shaista Sadruddin, Tammie Schalue, Dara Berger, Arthur Chang, Tony Anderson, Dawn Kelk.
COVID -19: Preporuke Hrvatskog društva kliničkih embriologa, više ovdje.
For our sponsors and registrants, we note the following:
- If you are a sponsor, your sponsorship package will be maintained according to your current booking. Our sponsorship team will be in close contact with you over the coming weeks and months to ensure your booked items are carefully implemented according to the new dates. Please note there are no changes to session room or Exhibition area.
- The programme remains as it is currently scheduled. If you are holding a symposium or pre-congress workshop and need to make any changes to the content please contact email@example.com
- If you have already registered, and/or submitted your group registration, for the Conference, your registrations are automatically maintained for the new dates, with the same conditions.
- If you have made your hotel booking through the Alpha official PCO, your booking is automatically maintained for the new dates.
- For travel arrangements, Alpha recommends that you contact your travel agency or flight company as soon as possible to modify your booking.
Alpha Society would like to thank all of our Conference delegates, members and supporters for their cooperation and understanding during this extraordinary and difficult time. We are working hard to ensure that the 13th Alpha Biennial Conference will be a success and we look forward to welcoming you to the Conference!